Last Tatting Tea Tuesday of 2009

Amazing, isn't it? This is the last Tatting Tea Tuesday of 2009. On this cold and gray day I'm having a cup of green tea, trying to stay warm and cozy. After a couple of nice days the weather turned cold again, with snow flurries. Here we go again?

Did everyone have a happy Christmas? It's hard to believe that it has come and gone already! We had a wonderful Christmas with both our daughters and their families. Christmas eve didn't go quite as planned, though. The weather got a bit worse here than was predicted and we had white-out, near blizzard conditions though not all that much snow. It did mean that our oldest couldn't make it out until Christmas day. But that was great!

I haven't gotten much tatting done this week with all the family things going on. The snowflake in the picture is one of the few, made in Lizbeth size 20. It's a modification of another one, but I like the hearts around the edge. I guess as Christmas is past I should start working on a few other things. The question is which one? I've been so busy getting ready for the holidays that I'm having a hard time getting past it. I think I need to make a list of my other projects I need to do so I can get back on track in the New Year.

Have you made any New Year's resolutions? I haven't - yet. I think I need to make a few, or at least one. Like write out the patterns for a few pieces I've designed this year.

Labels: , ,