Monday, September 28, 2026

Tatting on the go

 We're off on vacation with friends of ours. This time around I actually had a plan for what tatting I would bring with me.  Usually, it's whatever thread I have out and shuttles, what I do after that is haphazard and subject to change. But this time there was a plan!

The plan is actually working. Except I'm not paying as close attention as I should. It feels like I've untatted as much as I've tatted. Not really, but I have not made the progress I hoped for. 

We had a wonderful drive out to Colorado and an absolutely beautiful day yesterday. Today it is raining,  and it is expected to for the next several days. That's okay, we'll find things to do inside. Probably play a lot of cards.😁



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts about this post, I'd love to hear from you!