It seems like a long time since I posted, doesn't it? Oh, wait, it has been! Almost a month!
I have been busy, with a little bit of time that involved tatting.
The senior league pool team that my husband and I belong to has started our 2026-2027 schedule this month. This year, I am the captain of our team. This has taken up more of my time than I thought it would, mostly getting things set up for the year. Once I get the hang of it I probably won't have to spend as much time on it. I can hope.
Back in January I posted about a pair of earrings I made to wear when playing in our tournaments. They weren't bad, but I was sure I could do better. I finally tried again. I like these a bit better.
Robert Byrne
https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/robert_byrne_909953


Love your pool ball earrings!
ReplyDelete