Trying to find a heart

A few weeks ago in February, I posted a picture of a heart I was working on. Even on my 'Trial and Error' bookmark I have a nice start of one. Then our homework for the Design-Tat class was to make one. I worked on it but then realized I had done the homework incorrectly. My work was not a complete loss as I got a lot of practice with diagramming what I was playing with, but now I have to start over on that. The hearts I came up with aren't all that heart-shaped so maybe it's good that I have to start over. But I thought I would share what I did as it's almost all of the tatting I got done all week.


(I missed the picture the first time, lets try again)


Start with this...


Try #1


Try #2


Try #3


Anyone who's taken Sharon's course will know what I've been trying to do. Okay, doing wrong. I know what I need to do, now, and will get back on course.


I say I'll get back to it but it might be a few days. I have three other tatting projects I need to get done as they are for other people. Ryan is done but not mounted yet. I've started my sister's doily/runner but have a long way to go. And I have a piece I want to do for my daughter's baby shower. I don't usually have this many active projects going on at a time. I need to quit playing around and get on with them! (pep talk to myself). Maybe I'll have more to show next week.



"Many fine things can be done in a day if you don't always make that day tomorrow"

Labels: , ,