One pair done!

I have one pair of baby booties done! Tomorrow I'll see how this pair fits the youngest - he's three weeks old now.

I have another bootie done that is a little bit bigger for the older of the boys. But I don't know how close it is. I've got a couple of ideas to see if it's close. Then I'll know if I have only one more to make or another set. Let's hope just one!

I haven't had time to take pictures of them yet, but when I get the chance I will get them posted.

I actually kept track of how long it took me to get one bootie done this time and it was a lot longer than I thought! Mostly I just pick up whatever I'm working on whenever I get the chance and it's done when it's done. I think I like it better that way, but when you have a deadline you have to keep your eye on the clock. And this deadline is coming up fast!

I'd better get back to work!


Labels: ,