Sherry's Hope

Welcome to Tatting Teas Tuesday! Sit back and have a nice cup of tea....

What? It's not Tuesday? Are you sure? You mean I missed it? Oh, man!

I had a lot of things going on yesterday. I actually did start this post yesterday but was never able to get back to it. So I missed TTT! I hope every one took a few minutes for themselves with a little tea and tatting even if I wasn't able to.

I did finally get a little tatting done this week. Sherry Pence shared her "Hope" butterfly pattern with the world and I actually made one. It's such a wonderful butterfly! I was going to make this is shades of blue, but this brown and gold were already on shuttles. Both are Lizbeth size 20. I think it came out nicely, though I know I'd like it better in blue. I'm counting this as number six in my second 25 Motif Challenge.


I would like to thank Sherry very much for this wonderful pattern. It didn't take very long and it came out looking wonderful. I know that I'll be making more of these cute little flutterbys. I can just see this on a card with a few flowers.

I'm hoping to not miss Tatting Tea Tuesday next week. And maybe I'll get a little more tatting done, too!

Labels: , ,