I missed it! Sort of.

Yesterday I got up, fixed a cup of tea, put my feet up and tatted for a little while. In fact, I kept tatting when I should have been writing this! I did finally put down the shuttles, but then it was time for work. Which was a very long day, so I didn't have time to post after work. It was Tuesday, I had tea and I tatted, I just didn't get it posted for Tatting Tea Tuesday. So, just for a minute, pretend it's yesterday, have another cup of tea and see what I was doing.


I've been making snowflakes in both white and colors. The one in the bangle is, of course, Lizbeth thread size 20 in Caribbean (surprise!). The white one is in DMC size 20 Cebelia and the other one is Lizbeth size 20 in Christmas Delight. (Okay, the paperclip has a horse on it - they're fun to make and I had to try it in this color!)

I had a terrible time finding a background for these in the short amount of time I had yesterday -oops, that's today, I mean. At least they show up.

I have several projects that I need to start but keep on with the snowflakes and bookmarks. They are so quick I feel I'm getting a lot done with the time I have to tat. Still working a lot of overtime so I don't have a lot of energy to think up the next thing. It's easier to keep doing what I'm already doing, momentum I guess.

Thanks for joining me for my Tuesday Tea and tatting, even if it was a day late. I'll try to be on time next week!

Labels: , , ,