Medallion Cross Bookmark Pattern

Tatted Medallion Cross Bookmark, found on wandasknottythoughts.blogspot.com
Medallion Cross Bookmark 
© Wanda Salmans 2016

Finally!  I think it's ready!

Medallion Cross Bookmark, tatted, found on wandasknottythoughts.com

The pattern is on My Patterns tab.
This sample is made in Lizbeth #657 Ocean Turquoise Dark in size 20.
5/11/16 - there seems to be some technical difficulty with the download.  I'm working on it.
5/12/16 I think the problem is fixed.  

I hope there isn't any trouble getting to it.  The hosting site changed a few things and I had a little trouble.

Now on to other things.

"Being the first to cross the finish line makes you a winner in only one phase of life.  Its what you do after you cross the finish line that really counts."
Ralph Boston
www.brainyquote.com

Labels: ,