I've joined the TIAS crowd


Yes, I'm doing Jane E's TIAS I just haven't had time to post about it.


The 2015 TIAS started out on Day 1 with a button - a pretty small button.  This button didn't want to join. It tried getting away and hiding a couple of times but now it is attached to two shuttles, making it a lot harder to disappear.


A few more rings were added on Day 2. 
Not much a clue to say where this is heading.
Jane hasn't done any plants yet (for a TIAS) - maybe it is this year?


Day 3 is no help, really, just a few more rings, though it does look like we are turning a corner.  At least going a different direction on the next installment.

As I have no better guesses I'm sticking with the plant theory.

What's your guess?

"Poetry is the opening and closing of a door, leaving those who look through to guess about what is seen during the moment."
Carl Sandburg
brainyquote.com

Labels: ,