Getting the kinks out

 of my zipper pulls. Miranda suggested leaving a space, or small false picot, between the rings.  I gave that a try and they seem to be hanging without kinks in them now, though they still twist a bit.  

I really like how this one came out.  It's made with gold plated 6 or  8 mm beads and a dragonfly charm;
 the thread is Lizbeth # 652 Royal Blue in size 20. Without the lanyard hook at the top it measures about 2.25 inches.  The only lanyard hooks I have are silver so that's what I used.

This one is also made with the Royal Blue thread as that's what I had on my shuttles.  I used gun metal seed beads and a silver butterfly bead at the end. I like this one except for the ring I put around that butterfly bead: I think I should have just threaded it like a bead and tied the ends off.   This zipper pull is about 4 inches long. 

Thanks, Miranda, for the suggestion!

I have several projects going on right now - I can't seem to concentrate on one or another.   My mantra going forward needs to be "Focus, focus, focus!"

"Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other."
Abraham Lincoln

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/topics/topic_success.html#LEWF8v8LMkFTmilZ.99 

Labels: ,